Package Unit Equipment Options
While most heating and cooling systems are made up of an indoor and outdoor section, a packaged system contains all the components needed to heat or cool your home in one outdoor unit.
These units may be fueled by gas/electric (gas pack) or all electric (packaged heat pump), or a high efficiency Hybrid Package Unit which maximizes fuel efficiency by using electric as primary and gas as backup.
Contact Accent Comfort Services to determine the best product for your comfort needs. Accent Comfort Services can provide the latest technology, high efficiency and environmentally friendly R-410A package units.
Features and Benefits
- Environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant is non-ozone depleting.
- GE ECM™ Variable-Speed Blower technology automatically compensates for reduced duct volume, dirty air filters, zoning changes, obstructed registers, etc.
- Four-Stage Heating and Two-Stage Cooling feature operates at lower capacity during mild winter days and full capacity during colder days.
- Reduce energy costs with a Programmable Thermostat. By programming the thermostat to your schedule you can reduce operating costs.
- Designed for slab mount installation.